Available sandstone products
• Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
• Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
• Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
• Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Additional information
Red Stone Popularly known as Dholpur Red Sandstone, Agra Red sandstone is found red in color, which is due to the existence of iron oxides near the bedding locations. Since the quarries of this sandstone enjoy proximity to the city of Agra, it is therefore called as Agra Red. This sandstone hasn’t shown any weathering effects since ages as suggested by the present condition of famous historic monuments and temples, including Agra Fort and Delhi’s Red Fort, wherein Agra sandstone was profusely used in the construction. Soft and smooth in texture, this sandstone can be easily cut and carved for a variety of construction purposes.